ANNOUNCEMENT NPM (NATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER)
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over [...]
11 Jan 2011 02:11 WIB
- Persiapan Kertas Posisi Indonesia Dalam Pertemuan Antar Pihak Kehati (COP-CBD XII) Di Pyeongchang Korea Selatan
- Mekanisme Pengurangan Hutang Luar Negeri Indonesia Melalui Program Lingkungan
- Peningkatan Kapasitas Verifikasi Proklim 2014 & Buka Bersama Dengan Menteri lingkungan hidup
- Kunjungan Kerja Komisi VII DPR-RI Masa reses Persidangan IV
- The 5th Assessment Reportintergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) Outreach Event
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over a period of 12 months.
- Responsible for effective national implementation of the project and knowledge transfer and management to relevant stakeholders of technical expertise gained on boiler operations and BAT/BEP applications.
- Assist regional coordinator and national sector coordinator in overall technical support required in project activities.
- Coordinate with relevant institutions and regulatory agencies in BAT/BEP policy development or enhancement.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science, such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or other major related to position needed.
- Have a good knowledge in international situation of environmentally sound technology and equipment, especially the new cost-effective ones.
- Have a good knowledge or practical experience with pollution reduction, especially PCDD/PCDF from industrial facilities with particular reference to boilers.
- Have a good knowledge on pollution prevention/cleaner production (PP/CP) measures.
- Understand basic ideas and possible options of simultaneous reduction of dioxin and CO2 through varying actions in response to Stockholm Convention and Climate Chang( requirements.
- Technical expertise in the area of fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boiler operations, BAT/BEP applications in the source category and the relevant policies an( regulations.
- Willing to be placed in Ministry of Environment office in Jakarta.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Application Letter, CV and recent photograph t email@example.com not later than January 14th 2011. Only short listed candidates woul be process.
- KLH Antisipasi Fenomena El Nino Untuk Mencegah Bencana Ekologi
- Website Kearifan Lingkungan (NEW)
- Agenda Acara Lengkap PLI 2014
- Agenda Seminar Dalam Rangka Pekan Lingkungan Indonesia 2014
- Sambutan Daerah Materi Lingkungan Hidup Pada Peringatan Hari Lingkungan Hidup Se-dunia, 5 juni 2014
- Peluncuran PLI Tahun 2014 – “Aneka Kegiatan PLI Tanggal 29 Mei – 1 Juni 2014”