ANNOUNCEMENT NPM (NATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER)
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over [...]
11 Jan 2011 02:11 WIB
- MUNAS 2013 Gerakan Pramuka di Kupang Resmikan SAKA KALPATARU
- Program Langit Biru Hasilkan Evaluasi Kualitas Udara Perkotaan Tahun 2013
- Peningkatan Kapasitas Penyidik PPNS LH, Penyidik POLRI, dan Jaksa Dalam Penanganan Kasus Tindak Pidana Lingkungan Hidup
- Peluang dan Tantangan Protokol Nagoya bagi Indonesia
- Mengubah Krisis Menjadi Peluang – Komitmen Pemerintah Dalam Upaya Menurunkan Emisi Gas Rumah Kaca
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over a period of 12 months.
- Responsible for effective national implementation of the project and knowledge transfer and management to relevant stakeholders of technical expertise gained on boiler operations and BAT/BEP applications.
- Assist regional coordinator and national sector coordinator in overall technical support required in project activities.
- Coordinate with relevant institutions and regulatory agencies in BAT/BEP policy development or enhancement.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science, such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or other major related to position needed.
- Have a good knowledge in international situation of environmentally sound technology and equipment, especially the new cost-effective ones.
- Have a good knowledge or practical experience with pollution reduction, especially PCDD/PCDF from industrial facilities with particular reference to boilers.
- Have a good knowledge on pollution prevention/cleaner production (PP/CP) measures.
- Understand basic ideas and possible options of simultaneous reduction of dioxin and CO2 through varying actions in response to Stockholm Convention and Climate Chang( requirements.
- Technical expertise in the area of fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boiler operations, BAT/BEP applications in the source category and the relevant policies an( regulations.
- Willing to be placed in Ministry of Environment office in Jakarta.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Application Letter, CV and recent photograph t firstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 14th 2011. Only short listed candidates woul be process.
- Ikuti Kursus Perubahan Iklim Bertema School for Climate Change
- KLH meningkatkan Dana Alokasi Khusus (DAK) Lingkungan Hidup TA 2014
- Climate Pic – Rally Foto Memotret “konsumsi hijau” dan produk ramah lingkungan
- Pemberitahuan Kompetisi Mengambar Anak UNEP Bertema “Food Waste”
- Perhitungan Reference Emission Level (REL) Emisi Gas Rumah Kaca pada Second National Communication (SNC)
- Pengumuman Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (CPNS) Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup Tahun 2013