ANNOUNCEMENT NPM (NATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER)
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over [...]
11 Jan 2011 02:11 WIB
- KLH dan PKK Kerjasama Pengelolaan Sampah Rumah Tangga
- Kerjasama Lingkungan Indonesia dan Polandia: “Green Technology Mission”
- Sosialisasi Peraturan: Pengukuran, Pelaporan dan Verifikasi Aksi Mitigasi Perubahan Iklim
- HLS-ESC 5th: “Menuju Kota Berkelanjutan dan Berwawasan Lingkungan”
- Surabaya Declaration: Kesepakatan Forum 3R se Asia Pasifik
Ministry of Environment, Republic of Indonesia together with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill National Project Manager position in order to demonstrate BAT/BEP in fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boilers in response to the Stockholm Convention on POPS. This project duration is 6 months over a period of 12 months.
- Responsible for effective national implementation of the project and knowledge transfer and management to relevant stakeholders of technical expertise gained on boiler operations and BAT/BEP applications.
- Assist regional coordinator and national sector coordinator in overall technical support required in project activities.
- Coordinate with relevant institutions and regulatory agencies in BAT/BEP policy development or enhancement.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science, such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or other major related to position needed.
- Have a good knowledge in international situation of environmentally sound technology and equipment, especially the new cost-effective ones.
- Have a good knowledge or practical experience with pollution reduction, especially PCDD/PCDF from industrial facilities with particular reference to boilers.
- Have a good knowledge on pollution prevention/cleaner production (PP/CP) measures.
- Understand basic ideas and possible options of simultaneous reduction of dioxin and CO2 through varying actions in response to Stockholm Convention and Climate Chang( requirements.
- Technical expertise in the area of fossil fuel-fired utilities and industrial boiler operations, BAT/BEP applications in the source category and the relevant policies an( regulations.
- Willing to be placed in Ministry of Environment office in Jakarta.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Application Letter, CV and recent photograph t email@example.com not later than January 14th 2011. Only short listed candidates woul be process.
- Info Erupsi Gunung Kelud 2014
- Data Lisensi Komisi Penilai AMDAL Provinsi, Kabupaten dan Kota 2013
- Pengumuman Hasil Akhir Seleksi CPNS 2013
- Peraturan Menteri LH RI No 09 Tahun 2013 Tentang Petunjuk Teknis Pemanfaatan DAK Bidang LH Tahun Anggaran 2014
- Ikuti Kursus Perubahan Iklim Bertema School for Climate Change